Friday 3 June 2011

TAWA - Is it true that women are not as good in leadership as men??

On today's (3rd June 2011) edition of the show I address this question.

It was sparked by  a conversation I had with a male friend who said he would NEVER employ  woman over a man.

To say that I was annoyed and irritated  would be an understatement but it did make me think....

 -What makes a good leader?
- Are these skilled unique only to men?
- Are all men genetically engineered to be leaders or is that more to do with social engineering?
- Are my friend's views on women in leadership shared by most naija men?
- What on earth do women have to do to be seen as more than just, baby making machines and cooks?!

Join me at 1700GMT/1100ET on www.nigerianwebradio.com and let me know what you think

No comments:

Post a Comment