Wednesday 15 August 2012


Hey you!

When we first met we were inseparable.
We spoke late into the night and first thing in the morning. I told you everything and you shared your world with me. I wouldn't even consider another. I had everything I needed in and with you.

But then I guess I got a bogged down with life and stuff and so I stopped spending as much time with you. I started having other interests and somehow you didn't quite hit the spot with me anymore.

The late night chats and early morning ‘touching bases’ became tiresome and then irritating. So we decided to take a break. It was by mutual consent. Maybe by spending time away from each other we could somehow rekindle what we once had. Absence makes the heart grow fonder and all that….but the opposite happened.

I started noticing others. I realised that you were too 'full on'….I needed space and not to be smothered. Maybe because I’m getting older, I just don’t have the patience to sit through ‘stuff’ that I’m not feeling any more.

You’ll always be my first and nothing can change that! We’re not in a deep relationship anymore but I do hope we can remain friends. We’ll stay in touch and hopefully you won’t totally blot me out of your life.


I hope you understand Facebook, but I’ve left you for Twitter!!

All my love Ayo x

No comments:

Post a Comment