Thursday 30 August 2012

For the things I have...

Today, I made the kids turn off the TV, and asked my son to put his phone away.
Then the 3 of us sat in the living room and played Charades (or 'Give us a Clue' as I prefer to call it!)

 Such a simple game,with nothing required other than willing participants and a bit of imagination. 
We had a blast and laughed SOOOOO much at and with each other.
 Its amazing what spending time together as a family, doing the little things, can do for the health and happiness of that family.
 I'm grateful that I have a 17 yr old who I can relate with, share a joke with, laugh with, hug, tickle (he'll hate me for saying that!!). I'm grateful that I have a 9yr old who loves spending time with her brother.

 I'm grateful that there is love shared in my household. There are many things I don't have, but I wouldn't trade them for what I do have!

No comments:

Post a Comment