Thursday 22 September 2011

Follow Follow Religion - Revisited

Its amazing how wonderfully and fearfully we have been made.

I was watching with awe and wonder as 2 surgeons were interviewed this week on their ability to separate con-joined twins, joined at the head.

They had created clay models of the twins and more or less project managed the entire procedure down to every last blood vessel.

That was almost a year ago, and the twins are  still alive, well  and separate with no known disabilities.

Absolutely amazing!!

Equally amazing are the stories of people who are told what to eat,drink, say, wear, like, dislike by other human being, as if they were not created with  a brain of their own.

We are fearfully and wonderfully made.....if only we believed it. We place religious leaders on pedestals and we sit and look up at them as if they aren't human beings like us.

Why is that?

Join me this Friday (5pm) and Saturday (11am) as  I ponder......if you have any answers to the questions I raise, PLEASE let me know. This one pass me o!

Thinking Aloud with Ayo on  www.nigerianwebradio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment