Friday 9 September 2011

The Manual- Revisited

I was listening to a song recently by George Benson "20/20 vision", and there is a line that says

 'If I knew back then what I know now..."  (you should hear me sing....honestly!)

 and it got me thinking about a show I did last year.

All the things I wish I had been told when I first arrived in the UK to start my 'adult' life! 

Everything from finances to relationships to dealing with requests from home to staying focused and having a plan.

I had intented to put together a manual to be given to all 'JJC's as soon as they land in 'away'.

What would your entries be? What do you wish you knew back then, (whenever 'back then' was)?

Join me today as I revisit the show, as well as give you some entry suggestions made by other listeners.

Thinking  Aloud with Ayo  Friday 1700gmt (11am US central) http://www.nigerianwebradio.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment